9th Oct 2017 •
We’re looking for an account executive
We’re hiring. We are looking for a bright and ambitious account executive to join our exciting and enthusiastic team that deliver stand out, high-profile work. You have a real opportunity to be creative, have autonomy and be connected to some of the best and most influential people and organisations in the health sector.
We are looking for someone who wants to spread their wings, to problem solve, be creative, and to be part of the healthcare debate. You will need guts, ambition and integrity as well as the appropriate skills and market experience.
Report & Accountable to:
Senior Account Manager
The Account Executive will be committed to making a positive contribution to ZPB. They will be responsible for all administrative aspects of their account(s), ensuring that they are run smoothly and efficiently. In addition, as they learn, they will contribute to the growth of accounts through developing creative and strategic solutions to a wide range of challenges.
Planning and delivery
- Support client proposals and new business pitches by providing background research on clients and briefs
- Support the development of creative solutions by understanding the products and services and client business trends
- Write creative, copy and digital briefs
- Project manage accounts to ensure delivery is to time, budget and specification
- Create and manage project documentation such as contact reports, project plans and status reports
- Support the design and delivery of client presentations
- Understand ZPB processes, involve the right team members at the right stage
- Think one step ahead, anticipate needs of others in the team
- Know when to ask for support and guidance
- Record all internal meetings, key conversations and decisions in contact reports that are distributed immediately to ensure clarity on requirements
- Has good eye for detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all materials prior to presentation either internally or externally
- Understand client KPIs and contribute to regular account reviews
- Listen carefully to Client requests and report them accurately/action them expediently
- Support the client relationship to ensure there is a clear record of all decisions and next steps.
- Check that all Client approvals are sought and given prior to commencement of any work
- Help to develop client strategy in line with the overarching account objectives contributing creativity, innovation and ideas
- Manage knowledge of brand, competitor, market insights and customer information and make this available to the team
Who are you?
- A quick learner and keen to know more
- You have a passion for the health and social care sector
- You want to work alongside clients, support them to deliver and help them to do amazing work
- You’re happy to step up, offer to help and get stuck in
What skills do you need to have?
- Ability to research, analyse and write clearly with insight
- Budget management – able to track spend and income
- Flexibility, ambition and proactivity
Highly inquisitive, curious and meticulous
What do you need to be good at?
- Writing: you will be a confident writer and able to develop content and tell a story from different perspectives from patients to policy managers to Chief Executives and marketing managers
- Research: have a persistent curiosity about information and where it can be found to support the development of accounts and proposals
- Data: you don’t have to be a total data geek but you should understand and be able to demonstrate how data can help tell a story
If this sounds like the job for you, please send a cover letter and CV to Rachel at email@example.com