12th Mar 2021 •
We are on a mission.
- To make every interaction within healthcare systems a positive one
- To build an environment where the NHS, independent sector and life sciences can have better connected and more productive partnerships
- To create conversations that do good and take issues forward for the health economy to improve how care is delivered and experienced
- Expert in the health sector with the ability to think broadly across different areas including pharma and life sciences, tech and services and deliver programmes that are audience-led
- With previous health communications consultancy experience, working across a wide range of communications tools and channels
- An analytical and ever-curious mind, creative in your approach, while also being commercially savvy and having a super-sharp eye for detail
- Positive and passionate about health and healthcare, with particular knowledge of the UK health system
- Naturally, mindset on growth attracted to the opportunity of taking a high performing organisation to the next level
- An independent worker, but also enjoy being part of a tight-knit team, supporting a culture of continual development and benefiting from each individual’s specialist knowledge and unique contribution
- Flexible about location but must be able to travel to South London regularly to work from our office HQ
You will work our clients to understand their challenges and design effective, innovative and exciting communications strategies to help them achieve success. Whether global leaders or smaller specialists, you will help them understand their customers and wider stakeholders, the societal, commercial and policy environment, and work with them to change and influence behaviour within their own organisations as well as within their market.
You will lead day to day client relationships and cultivate strong and long-lasting partnerships, working with your clients to achieve their objectives – on time and to budget. You will own and take responsibility for your own portfolio of client accounts and be a proactive advisor, spotting and converting new opportunities for incremental value. And you will operate as a senior member of the ZPB team, acting as a mentor and leader to your colleagues and helping to drive the business forward overall.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus an additional day for each year you are at ZPB (up to 31) as well as between Christmas and New Year off
- Summer Fridays – the office closes at 4 pm July and August
- Stay fit allowance to encourage you to get out and about
- Happy Monday Fund – to support personal development
- Personalised mentoring and generous training budget
- Opportunity to undertake 40 hours of pro-bono work for a charity of your choice
- Flexible working and a great South-London based flexible office space with a roof garden overlooking the River Thames, swanky bar and café as well as a gym on-site. All are open and available when safe to do so.
- A collaborative, trusting and merit-based culture with great development opportunities