We’ve always known it, but healthcare is now officially the most interesting sector to work in. The issues we deal with every day include COVID-19; medical breakthroughs and advances across research, medicines and vaccines; the pressure to solve the health and social care workforce challenge; system integration and digital healthcare.
ZPB works with the most exciting and innovative organisations across the health and care sector from disruptive and innovative data and software companies to cutting edge pharmaceuticals & life sciences companies, and organisations that care for patients across acute, community and primary care. We are a strongly networked agency and we engage at the highest levels with both our clients and their stakeholders. We are a small team but consistently punch above our weight, and we’re on a very exciting growth journey.
The Account Manager role at ZPB is a fundamental part of the team. As well as supporting senior team members you will be given the autonomy to run your own accounts adding value to clients and our business every step of the way. A good mix of research, content and involvement in strategic development keeps the job interesting and ensuring you continue to build and grow.
Areas of work may include strategy and planning, designing and delivering campaigns, data and insight projects, conferences and events, thought leadership reports and stakeholder engagement.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Up to £40k and bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday plus an additional day for each year you are at ZPB (up to 31) as well as between Christmas and New Year off.
• Summer Friday’s – the office closes at 4 pm July and August
• Stay fit allowance to encourage you to get out and about
• Happy Monday Fund – to support personal development
• Personalised mentoring and generous training budget
• Opportunity to undertake 40 hours of pro-bono work for a charity of your choice
• Are keen to learn and to keep learning
• Take responsibility for your own actions
• Excited by opportunities to do better for ZPB and for your clients
• Like to get things right – you know the devil is in the detail
• Want to play your part and make a difference in your work
• Take pride in your work, leap into new opportunities and bring ideas and enthusiasm to everything you do
● Understanding of UK regulatory environment and health and social care policy
● Strong interest in UK parliament and policy development
● Passion for the NHS and the system which supports the delivery of health and care
● Knowledge of science and research
● Ability to research, analyse and write clear, insightful reports or reviews
● Understanding of research techniques and analysis
● Commercial acumen
● Flexibility, ambition and proactive
● Highly inquisitive, curious, and meticulous
● Manage and deliver campaigns for multiple clients
● Undertake policy analysis and literature reviews
● Work with stakeholder groups, committees and councils supporting members and Chairs with content, promotion and administration
● Help to develop client strategy in line with the overarching contract objectives while demonstrating creativity, innovation, and big ideas
● Understand internal and external factors affecting clients and their business
● Use primary and secondary research to develop market insight reports
● Enthusiasm for understanding new products and services, industry innovation and thinking, KOLs, stakeholders, media owners/journalists and apply knowledge to support team and clients
● Develop work schedules and cost estimates
● Project manage; schedule and budget time, personnel and resource to ensure delivery is to time, budget and specification
● Resolve issues or escalate to a director as necessary
● Regularly review project or contract performance against KPIs and report back to the client
● Reinforce client relationships through social engagements and entertainment
We’d love to have you join the team – get in touch with Rachel Allan at email@example.com to apply.