9th Nov 2021 •
PR Account Manager
We are on a mission.
- To make every interaction within healthcare systems a positive one
- To build an environment where the NHS, independent sector and life sciences can have better connected and more productive partnerships
- To create conversations that do good and take issues forward for the health economy to ultimately improve how care is delivered and experienced across the UK and beyond
ZPB Associates is a specialist healthcare communications consultancy working with some of the most exciting organisations in the health sector – from disruptive and innovative data and software companies to cutting edge pharmaceuticals & life sciences companies, and organisations that care for patients across acute, community and primary care. We are a strongly networked agency and we engage at the highest levels with both our clients and their stakeholders. We are a small team but consistently punch above our weight, and are on an exciting growth journey to bring our proposition to more clients in more places.
The PR Account manager role at ZPB is a fundamental part of the team. As well as supporting senior team members you will be given the autonomy to run your own accounts adding value to clients and our business every step of the way.
As well as running some of the most exciting health tech PR accounts you will also be able to spread your wings with campaign development, innovative strategic communications as well as new business pitches and proposals.
- A life-longer learner
- A connector of people, industries, ideas and opportunities
- Thrives on responsibility and accountability
- Likes to get things right – you know the devil is in the detail
- Wants to play your part and make a difference in your work to the UK healthcare system
- Take pride in your work, leap into new opportunities and bring ideas and enthusiasm to everything you do
- Desire to be at the helm of industry award-winning work
- Interested in current affairs and conversant in the issues around the UK healthcare economy
Your PR skills:
- Understand the media, current affairs and how this develops into opportunities for our clients
- Ability to understand business objectives and how this translates into meaningful evaluation processes for PR
- Commercially aware
- Can conduct complex sell ins/deal with complex/detailed media enquires with advice and support from an Account Director
- Can write strong press releases, feature articles, thought leadership content and case studies
- Ability to deal with new media enquiries at press conferences/photo calls
- Detailed knowledge of digital platforms and appropriate channels for different content – able to advise clients authoritatively on these and how to develop unique content for them
- Use sound knowledge when offering media-related advice to clients
- Excellent media contacts in relevant sector media
- Can explain how PR sits in the marketing mix
- Competent information analyst
- Ability to lead brainstorms and generate a commitment to new ideas from colleagues and clients
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com