12th Mar 2021 •
Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager passionate about marketing and committed to to supporting our clients with clever strategy and creative and impactful delivery. We want to make sure healthcare is the sector where the best campaigns are created and where the most outstanding marketers work.
As a Senior Account Manager at ZPB you’ll support team members at all levels and be given the autonomy to run your own accounts adding value to clients and our business every step of the way.
You’ll work across the entire communications and marketing mix creating strategic plans and delivering through traditional and digital channels – evaluating and improving the work as you go.
- Are keen to learn and to keep learning
- Take responsibility for your own actions
- Excited by opportunities to do better for ZPB and for your clients
- Like to get things right – you know the devil is in the detail
- Want to play your part and make a difference in your work
- Take pride in your work, leap into new opportunities and bring ideas and enthusiasm to everything you do
Your account management skills…
- Creating client proposals and co-presenting new business pitches
- Day to day management and delivery of integrated campaigns for multiple clients
- Working across multiple channels including social, earned and paid for media, creating content and managing delivery
- Supporting other team members to grow and develop
- Building and managing work schedules and cost estimates
- Outstanding project management – scheduling resources and managing budgets to ensure the right team is in place and delivery is to time
- Problem solve and resolve issues as they arise, working with the senior team as needed
- Able to balance competing demands
- Up for learning new skills and new ways of working
- Constantly keep up to date with products and services, industry innovation and thinking, KOLs, stakeholders, media owners/journalists and able to use this knowledge to support our clients and your account teams
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus an additional day for each year you are at ZPB (up to 31) as well as between Christmas and New Year off
- Summer Fridays – the office closes at 4 pm July and August
- Stay fit allowance to encourage you to get out and about
- Happy Monday Fund – to support personal development
- Personalised mentoring and generous training budget
- Opportunity to undertake 40 hours of pro-bono work for a charity of your choice
- Flexible working and a great South-London based flexible office space with a roof garden overlooking the River Thames, swanky bar and café as well as a gym on-site. All are open and available when safe to do so.
- A collaborative, trusting and merit-based culture with great development opportunities
We’d love to have you join the team – get in touch with Rachel Allan at email@example.com to apply.