20th Jul 2020 • Jobs and opportunitiesNews
We’re hiring! Account Director – pharmaceuticals & life sciences
We are on a mission.
- To make every interaction within healthcare systems a positive one
- To build an environment where the NHS, independent sector and life sciences can have better connected and more productive partnerships
- To create conversations that do good and take issues forward for the health economy to ultimately improve how care is delivered and experienced across the UK and beyond
ZPB Associates is a specialist healthcare communications consultancy working with some of the most exciting organisations in the health sector – from disruptive and innovative data and software companies to cutting edge pharmaceuticals & life sciences companies, and organisations who care for patients across acute, community and primary care. We are a strongly networked agency and we engage at the highest levels with both our clients and their stakeholders. We are a small team but consistently punch above our weight, and are on an exciting growth journey to bring our proposition to more clients in more places, with a particular focus on growing our pharma & life sciences client base.
- Expert in the pharmaceuticals & life sciences sector, but with the ability to think more broadly and deliver programmes that are audience-led
- Previous health communications consultancy experience, working across a wide range of communications tools and channels
- An analytical and ever-curious mind, creative in your approach, while also being commercially savvy and having a super-sharp eye for detail
- Positive and passionate about health and healthcare, with particular knowledge of the UK health system
- A natural growth mindset, attracted to the opportunity of taking a high performing organisation to the next level
- Enjoy working independently but also as part of a small tight-knit team, supporting a culture of continual development and benefiting from each individual’s specialist knowledge and unique contribution
- Location flexible but must be able to travel to South London regularly to work from our office HQ
You will work predominantly (though not exclusively) with our current and potential new pharmaceutical & life sciences clients to understand their challenges and design effective, innovative and exciting communications strategies to help them achieve success. Whether global leaders or smaller specialists, you will help them understand their customers and wider stakeholders, the societal, commercial and policy environment, and work with them to change and influence behaviour within their own organisations as well as within their market.
You will lead day to day client relationships and cultivate strong and long-lasting partnerships, working with your clients to achieve their objectives – on time and to budget. You will own and take responsibility for your own portfolio of client accounts and be a proactive advisor, spotting and converting new opportunities for incremental value. And you will operate as a senior member of the ZPB team, acting as a mentor and leader to your colleagues and helping to drive the business forward overall.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary, regularly benchmarked against industry standards
- Annual bonus based on company and personal performance
- 25 days annual holiday + between Xmas and new year off and an additional day per year earned
- Generous pension contribution
- A great South-London based flexible office space with roof garden overlooking the River Thames, swanky bar and café as well as a gym on site
- A collaborative, trusting and merit-based culture with great development opportunities
Please send a cover letter and your CV to Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org