ZPB Associates partners with health systems, industry, consumers and businesses to transform the way that healthcare is delivered and consumed. We’re experts in the way the NHS is evolving. We’re networked at the highest levels. We enable our clients to operate as partners to the health and care system and use data and analytics to deliver insight-driven communications. We’re a small high performing organisation now looking for exceptional individuals to help grow our business.
The senior account executive role includes the following:
• Creating social media plans and creative content for a range of clients helping to improve the reach and impact of offline work.
• Writing a range of different content including reports, blogs, briefing papers, campaign materials and proposals.
• Working on PR projects, writing media releases, talking to journalists and coming up with stories and creative ideas.
• Responsibility for preparing and presenting information. This could be in the form of face to face client meetings, proposals, presentations or reports.
• Undertaking desk research as well as interviews to support the development of insight for clients and proposals.
• Briefing and working with creative colleagues to produce stunning work.
• Working on multiple projects at the same time and planning and organising your own workload to ensure work happens on time.
• Keeping track of your clients’ needs and status of their work.
We are looking for a brilliant senior account executive to join our team. The job will suit those that are ambitious, enthusiastic and creative and are happy to get their hands dirty and help out as necessary. Get in touch if the following applies to you:
• You enjoy getting to the bottom of a client challenge and creating brilliant communications to deliver impact.
• You are a confident writer with excellent written and verbal communication skills keen to show off your across a range of outputs including social and campaign materials.
• You are a social media whizz – confident across platforms with a good understanding of activation.
• You are great with clients and able to engage with them up to a senior level.
• You’re a health geek and relentlessly interested in the sector and how excellent communications can help health and care improve and adapt to the changing landscape – including health tech and new structures such as ACOs.
• You’re a self-starter happy to pitch in wherever you’re needed.
What are the benefits of working with us?
• You’ll have the opportunity to partner with some of the most disruptive players in the health, health tech and care space.
• Mentorship from senior agency staff (with backgrounds in NHS, journalism, Public Health, Health campaigns) who have built their careers through advising, positioning and steering organisations through the health and care system.
• You’ll get direct exposure to senior individuals, think tanks, forums and trade bodies shaping the future of health and social care.
• Competitive salary and benefits, including >25 days holiday per year (plus office closed between Christmas and New Year), Summer Fridays, pension, bonus, free on-site gym, iPhone, Macbook, amazing riverside office with a rooftop bar, members’ club and river terrace, trust, respect, plus continual development opportunities and autonomy.
If you’re interested in joining ZPB, send your CV to Rachel Allan. email@example.com