2nd Feb 2021 • Jobs and opportunities
We’re hiring! Account Director
We are on a mission.
- To make every interaction within healthcare systems a positive one
- To build an environment where the NHS, independent sector and life sciences can have better connected and more productive partnerships
- To create conversations that do good and take issues forward for the health economy to ultimately improve how care is delivered and experienced across the UK and beyond
ZPB Associates is a specialist healthcare communications consultancy working with some of the most exciting organisations in the health sector – from disruptive and innovative data and software companies to cutting edge pharmaceuticals & life sciences companies, and organisations who care for patients across acute, community and primary care. We are a strongly networked agency and we engage at the highest levels with both our clients and their stakeholders. We are a small team but consistently punch above our weight, and are on an exciting growth journey to bring our proposition to more clients in more places, with a particular focus on growing our pharma & life sciences client base.
- Expert in the health sector with the ability to think broadly across different areas including pharma and life sciences, tech and services and deliver programmes that are audience-led
- Previous health communications consultancy experience, working across a wide range of communications tools and channels
- An analytical and ever-curious mind, creative in your approach, while also being commercially savvy and having a super-sharp eye for detail
- Positive and passionate about health and healthcare, with particular knowledge of the UK health system
- A natural growth mindset, attracted to the opportunity of taking a high performing organisation to the next level
- Enjoy working independently but also as part of a small tight-knit team, supporting a culture of continual development and benefiting from each individual’s specialist knowledge and unique contribution
- Location flexible but must be able to travel to South London regularly to work from our office HQ
You will work our clients to understand their challenges and design effective, innovative and exciting communications strategies to help them achieve success. Whether global leaders or smaller specialists, you will help them understand their customers and wider stakeholders, the societal, commercial and policy environment, and work with them to change and influence behaviour within their own organisations as well as within their market.
You will lead day to day client relationships and cultivate strong and long-lasting partnerships, working with your clients to achieve their objectives – on time and to budget. You will own and take responsibility for your own portfolio of client accounts and be a proactive advisor, spotting and converting new opportunities for incremental value. And you will operate as a senior member of the ZPB team, acting as a mentor and leader to your colleagues and helping to drive the business forward overall.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus an additional day for each year you are at ZPB (up to 31) as well as between Christmas and New Year off
- Summer Friday’s – the office closes at 4pm July and August
- Stay fit allowance to encourage you to get out and about
- Happy Monday Fund – to support personal development
- Personalised mentoring and generous training budget
- Opportunity to undertake 40 hours of pro-bono work for a charity of your choice
- Flexible working and a great South-London based flexible office space with roof garden overlooking the River Thames, swanky bar and café as well as a gym on site. All open and available when safe to do so.
- A collaborative, trusting and merit-based culture with great development opportunities
Please send a cover letter and your CV to Rachel.email@example.com