31st Jul 2020 • Jobs and opportunitiesNews
We’re hiring! Account Executive
We’re on a mission:
- To make every interaction within healthcare systems a positive one
- To build an environment where the NHS, independent sector and life sciences can have better connected and more productive partnerships
- To create conversations that do good and take issues forward for the health economy to ultimately improve how care is delivered and experienced across the UK and beyond
We are specialist healthcare communications consultancy working with some of the most exciting organisations in the sector – from disruptive and innovative data and software to cutting edge pharmaceuticals & life sciences, as well as organisations who care for patients across primary, secondary and community care.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about healthcare, wants to learn more about the sector and to become a standout communications professional.
You will be able to work as part of an exciting and enthusiastic team that deliver excellent, innovative, high-profile work. As well as learning about the healthcare system you’ll be able to problem solve, be creative, and be part of the healthcare debate. You’ll need guts, ambition and integrity as well as a drive to improve your skills and knowledge along the way.
Account Executives at ZPB:
- Our account executives are responsible for making our accounts run smoothly and efficiently day to day.
- They talk to our clients and learn about their business. They arrange meetings, undertake research and writing (blogs, case studies, articles). They organise events and webinars, create social media plans and assets, deliver social media campaigns, write press releases, prepare media lists and evaluations. They attend events and create presentations. They get involved in designing strategies and preparing for new business pitches.
- They care about getting details right and they want to learn and improve every day. They make sure we are all in the right place at the right time as well as think one step ahead, anticipating needs of others in the team.
If you think this sounds like a golden opportunity please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org