2nd Dec 2019 • Jobs and opportunitiesNews
We’re hiring! Marketing Account Manager
We’re hiring. We are looking for a bright and ambitious Marketing Account Manager to join our exciting and growing team that delivers stand out, high-profile work. You will have a real opportunity to be creative, manage high profile clients, and be connected to some of the best and most influential people and organisations in the health sector.
We partner with health systems, industry, consumers and businesses to transform the way that healthcare is delivered and consumed.
We’re experts in the way the NHS is evolving. We’re networked at the highest levels. We enable our clients to operate as partners to the health and care system and use Data and Analytics to deliver insight-driven communications. In a recent client survey, 100% of our clients told us we’d made a difference to them and their business.
If you are passionate about marketing and have experience working across the health and care sector, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone who:
- is keen to learn and to keep learning
- is happy to take responsibility for your own actions
- is excited by opportunities to do better for ZPB and for your clients
- knows the devil is in the detail
- wants to play your part and make a difference in your work
- takes pride in your work, leaps into new opportunities and brings ideas and enthusiasm to everything you do
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to partner with some of the most disruptive players in the health, health tech and care space
- Mentorship from senior agency staff (with backgrounds in NHS, Data and Analytics, Public Health, Health Policy) who have built their careers through advising, positioning and steering organisations through the health and care system
- Direct exposure to senior individuals, think tanks, forums and trade bodies shaping the future of health and social care
- Competitive salary and benefits, including >25 days holiday per year (plus office closed between Christmas and New Year), Summer Fridays, pension, bonus, free on-site gym, iPhone, Macbook, amazing riverside office with rooftop bar, members’ club and river terrace, trust, respect, plus continual development opportunities and autonomy…
Please send your CV to email@example.com