30th Aug 2019 •
Jobs and opportunities
We’re hiring an Analyst!
**Update 4 November 2019: This role is no longer vacant.
ZPB Associates partners with health systems, industry, consumers and businesses to transform the way that healthcare is delivered and consumed.
We’re experts in the way the NHS is evolving and have networks at the highest levels. We enable our clients to operate as partners to the health and care system and use data and analytics to deliver insight-driven communications. We’re a small high performing organisation now looking for exceptional individuals to help grow our business.
Do the following statements apply to you?
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and creative.
- Passionate about using data and insight to bring problems to life and to help colleagues and clients understand what solutions or approaches may be most effective.
- Able to make insight sing using creative and compelling formats, including data visualisation and modelling to reveal the status quo as well as potential.
- A health geek and relentlessly interested in the sector and how data and insight can help health and care improve and adapt to the changing landscape – including health tech and new structures such as ACOs.
- Able to engage with clients up to a senior level with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter happy to pitch in wherever you’re needed.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time and planning and organising your own workload to ensure work happens on time.
- A wizz at data analysis, outlier calculations including banding and quintiles as well as basic regression analysis.
What’s involved in the role?
- Design qualitative research plans, discussion guides and undertake interviews capturing information and developing it into insight for projects including strategy development, communications and market insight.
- Be the go-to person for client briefs which have a clear ask around data and insight. Equally you may be asked how your skills could draw out a client problem or challenge which is beyond the current brief.
- Prepare and present information working alongside the client team. This could be in the form of face to face client meetings, proposals, presentations or reports. You may be asked to contribute to development of media stories, sales materials or workshops.
- Seek out and use data sources to model scenarios, tell a story or illustrate a problem.
- Advise the team on data interpretation, limitations and context.
- Present information in an exciting and intelligent style in a variety of formats working with designers and other creative colleagues.
Why work for ZPB?
- Opportunity to partner with some of the most disruptive players in the health, health tech and care space
- Mentorship from senior agency staff (with backgrounds in NHS, Data and Analytics, Public Health, Health Policy) who have built their careers through advising, positioning and steering organisations through the health and care system
- Direct exposure to senior individuals, think tanks, forums and trade bodies shaping the future of health and social care
- Competitive salary and benefits, including >25 days holiday per year (plus office closed between Christmas and New Year), Summer Fridays, pension, bonus, free on-site gym, iPhone, Macbook, amazing riverside office with rooftop bar, members’ club and river terrace, trust, respect, plus continual development opportunities and autonomy.
If you’re interested send you’re CV and covering letter to our Delivery Director, Rachel Allan firstname.lastname@example.org