18th Jun 2019 •
Jobs and opportunities
We’re hiring! Chief Growth Officer
We partner with health systems, industry, consumers and businesses to transform the way that healthcare is delivered and consumed.
We are experts in the way the NHS is evolving. We are networked at the highest levels. We enable our clients to operate as partners to the health and care system and use Data and Analytics to deliver insight-driven communications. We are a small high performing organisation now looking for an exceptional individual to establish our new pharmaceutical business practice.
In a recent client survey, 100% of our clients told us we’d made a difference to them and their business.
We want to take this to more people. If you are passionate about healthcare systems, with strong opinions about the future of pharma, life sciences and the disruptive potential of digital and technology; if you’re well networked in the industry, and keen to work with the agency CEO to create a new, disruptive offer in the pharma communications space; if you want to be part of a team that’s highly regarded, highly networked and that works with some of the most well regarded healthcare companies, we want to hear from you.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with strong ideas and a vision for a new approach in pharma communications (working in partnership with the agency CEO)
- Someone with prior experience of growing a business, and identifying new services and markets
- Client and team leadership skills – ability to engage, lead and upskill existing team
- Expertise in creating business development opportunities, pitching and winning new business
- Expertise in establishing and growing pharma client relationships, including negotiations with Procurement and senior client leaders
- Experience of strategic business planning, growing income, and establishing a new market positioning for an agency, business practice or specialist team
- Experience of creating partnerships and developing new market opportunities
- Creativity and innovative thinking
- Ability to operate as a thought leader, and ambassador for the agenc
What we can offer:
- Access to some of the most disruptive players in the health, health tech and care space
- A seat on the leadership team, access to exceptional, experienced team, with backgrounds in NHS, Data and Analytics, Public Health, Health Policy and Journalism
- Tried and tested agency experience in advising, positioning and steering organisations through the health and care system
- Direct exposure to senior individuals, system leaders, networks, forums and trade bodies shaping the future of health and social care
- Competitive salary and benefits, including >25 days holiday per year (plus office closed between Christmas and New Year), Summer Fridays, pension, bonus, free on-site gym, iPhone, Macbook, amazing riverside office with rooftop bar, members’ club and river terrace, trust, respect, plus continual development opportunities and autonomy…
Please send a one page bio and your CV to email@example.com