18th Jun 2018 •
We’re hiring! In-house Designer
ZPB is looking for an in-house Designer who can be our design lead, reporting to the Director of Creative Services, to work across multiple projects including branding, digital and social campaigns and graphic design including thought leadership reports and brochures. This is a great opportunity for an independent thinker to take ZPB’s creative output to the next level, and be part of the company’s growth.
ZPB’s purpose is to build an environment where the NHS, independent sector and life sciences can have better connected and productive partnerships.
Our vision is every interaction between the sectors is a positive one, does good, and is a definite move forward for the health economy, and the patients it serves.
We do it with great content. We distil and curate stories, and create communications that get noticed.
The small and smart team work with innovative health companies who are leading the digital revolution in the health sector and run networks of the most senior and dynamic people in healthcare. The culture is collaborative and vibrant.
Things you might find yourself doing
- Designing a printed thought-leadership report on the future of care in the home
- Creating digital campaign materials to support a new brand launch, including developing the creative and design concepts, and producing assets for social media, email newsletters and content on an inbound marketing platform (such as Hubspot)
- Brand development work including logo design and design concepts for a new brand and new website, plus templates for Word and PowerPoint
- Supporting pitches and proposals by making our stuff look great
- Taking data analysis of independent healthcare in London and developing a beautiful report with compelling infographics for potential investors to consider
- Working with an existing international brand and developing marketing collateral and exhibition stands for the UK market
- Taking responsibility for production including printing and the commissioning of photography and illustration
- Be able to create stand-out, intelligent and beautiful work
- Be a strong all-rounder with an interest in working across all media
- Be an effective communicator who thrives off working collaboratively
- Possess great organisational skills
- Have fine attention to detail
- Have at minimum an undergraduate degree in design
- Be able to work with people at varying levels of experience and knowledge of design and production
- Have visual design and management experience, a minimum of six years gained in an agency environment
- Mixed media skills and experience to deliver integrated events and campaigns, including the ability to create print-ready artwork and produce digital assets for campaigns.
- Advanced level of skills and knowledge of Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop as a minimum. AfterEffects and other programmes within the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite would be a bonus. Will need to know your way around the Microsoft Office suite
- Comfortable with utilising GIFs, animation and video in content
- Proven ability in brand development across multiple sectors/industries
- Experience of working with recognised brands in both the B2B and B2C space
- Experience with large-scale creative projects that have a ‘multi-channel’ impact
- Must have the ability to storyboard, scamp or translate big ideas into concepts clients can understand
- Experience and passion for data visualisation – making complex data simple and beautiful
ZPB is growing. We’ve got four job roles we are recruiting for at the moment, including an Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Director and an in-house Designer.
To apply, send your CV to Gita.Mendis@ZPB-Associates.com