6th Feb 2020 • Jobs and opportunitiesNews
We’re hiring! PR Account Director
Join ZPB in a senior PR role as Account Director to help us deliver on our mission to make every interaction within healthcare systems a positive one.
Build an environment where the NHS, independent sector and life sciences can have better connected and more productive partnerships
Create conversations that do good and take issues forward for the health economy to ultimately improve how care is delivered and experienced across the UK and beyond.
Creative, autonomous and highly connected to some of the best and most influential people and organisations in the health sector.
Your clients will include health-tech organisations expanding into the UK, government departments, mental healthcare providers and issues-based charities.
You will support and manage a multi-disciplinary team to deliver extraordinary campaigns for our clients that continue our track record of delivering ‘making a difference’ to 100% of our clients (as told in a recent client survey).
- At least two years of managing budgets and delivery at an accountable level (Senior Account Manager level or above) at an agency or inhouse
- Experience of working in crowded commercial markets to deliver media relations that cut through via insight and understanding of issues-based campaigning
- A developed network of journalists and healthcare influencers that you can bring into ZPB
- Evidence of providing challenging and valued consultancy
- Standout client, financial, project and team management skills
- Capability across a range of communications tools and channels
- Business development experience
- At least two years’ experience operating at Senior Account Manager level.
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to partner with some of the most disruptive players in the health, health tech and care space
- Mentorship from senior agency staff (with backgrounds in NHS, Data and Analytics, Public Health, Health Policy) who have built their careers through advising, positioning and steering organisations through the health and care system
- Direct exposure to senior individuals, think tanks, forums and trade bodies shaping the future of health and social care
- Competitive salary and benefits, including >25 days holiday per year (plus office closed between Christmas and New Year), Summer Fridays, pension, bonus, free on-site gym, iPhone, Macbook, amazing riverside office with rooftop bar, members’ club and river terrace, trust, respect, plus continual development opportunities and autonomy…
Please send a one-page bio and your CV to email@example.com