2nd Feb 2021 • Jobs and opportunities
We’re hiring! Senior Account Executive
We are on a mission.
- To make every interaction within healthcare systems a positive one
- To build an environment where the NHS, independent sector and life sciences can have better connected and more productive partnerships
- To create conversations that do good and take issues forward for the health economy to ultimately improve how care is delivered and experienced across the UK and beyond
ZPB Associates is a specialist healthcare communications consultancy working with some of the most exciting organisations in the health sector – from disruptive and innovative data and software companies to cutting edge pharmaceuticals & life sciences companies, and organisations who care for patients across acute, community and primary care. We are a strongly networked agency and we engage at the highest levels with both our clients and their stakeholders. We are a small team but consistently punch above our weight, and are on an exciting growth journey to bring our proposition to more clients in more places, with a particular focus on growing our pharma & life sciences client base.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and creative. You enjoy getting to the bottom of a client challenge and creating brilliant communications to deliver impact
- A confident writer with excellent written and verbal communication skills keen to show off your across a range of outputs including social and campaign materials
- A social media wizz – confident across platforms with a good understanding of activation
- Great with clients and able to engage with them up to a senior level
- You’re a health geek and relentlessly interested in the sector and how excellent communications can help health and care improve and adapt to the changing landscape – including health tech and new structures such as ACOs
- You’re a self-starter happy to pitch in wherever you’re needed
As a Senior Account Executive you will:
- Create social media plans and creative content for a range of clients helping improving reach and impact of offline work
- Write a range of different content including reports, blogs, briefing papers, campaign materials and proposals
- Get involved in PR projects, writing media releases, talking to journalists and coming up with stories and creative ideas
- Be responsible for preparing and presenting information. This could be in the form of face to face client meetings, proposals, presentations or reports
- Be confident to undertake desk research as well as interviews to support development of insight for clients and proposals
- Be able to brief creative colleagues and work with them to produce stunning work
- Be comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time and planning and organising your own workload to ensure work happens on time.
- Be obsessively well organised, keeping track of your clients numbers and status of their work
- Be happy get your hands dirty and help out where necessary
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus an additional day for each year you are at ZPB (up to 31) as well as between Christmas and New Year off.
- Summer Friday’s – the office closes at 4pm July and August
- Stay fit allowance to encourage you to get out and about
- Happy Monday Fund – to support personal development
- Personalised mentoring and generous training budget
- Opportunity to undertake 40 hours of pro-bono work for a charity of your choice
- Flexible working and a great South-London based flexible office space with roof garden overlooking the River Thames, swanky bar and café as well as a gym on site. All open and available when safe to do so.
- A collaborative, trusting and merit-based culture with great development opportunities
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com