ZPB is expert at creating events that bring together people for a purpose – from speaker sessions and roundtables to fringe events and parties.
We offer full event design and management and pride ourselves on creating a buzz, whether through energised debate or simply people having fun while networking. We also offer a more formal secretariat and network management service.
Our effectiveness rests on flawless administration, knowledge of who’s who, skill and sensitivity in managing stakeholders and creativity in design.
We run some of the industry’s most influential networks:
– Cambridge Health Network – a membership of 1,000 of the most senior healthcare and NHS leaders, used by Secretary of State to market test and soft launch his vision for a digital NHS. He has returned every year for the last 7 years.
– Digital Healthcare Council – a trade body of digital healthcare providers that have influenced the Department of Health and CQC’s thinking on regulation of digital healthcare.
– Workforce Deployment Expert Group – an independent forum that produced the first ever national map of workforce utilisation and improvement opportunities in its publication, Beyond the Roster. The client is in regular dialogue with NHS England and NHS Improvement and provides them with data.
– The Out-of-Hospital Care Cross Sector Forum – an independent panel of 20 health and care providers that is engaging with NHS England and NHS Improvement on service redesign for out-of-hospital and wrap-around services.
– Centre for Progressive Policy – a new think tank and advisory board looking at future NHS funding and taxation models.
If you are looking for event guidance and support, please contact email@example.com